Updated information on company formation in Bulgaria you can find here: Starting business in Bulgaria
Company formation Bulgaria
The most common model for setting up a company is the Limited Liability Company (Ltd.). In Bulgaria there are two forms of Ltd.;
- Single owner Ltd. (EOOD)
- Multiple owner Ltd. (OOD)
Owners – natural persons or companies.
Capital – the minimum capital to be deposited is currently 1 Euro.
Timeframe – the procedure takes currently about 20 days.
The new company owners have to be physically present to open a bank account and deposit the capital. And sign the incorporation documents and a power of attorney in front of a notary. This will take no more than 3 hours.
We can help with;
- Preparing all necessary documentation in Bulgarian and English
- Organize the meetings at the bank and notary.
- File the documents at the Registry Agency.
- Order a company stamp.
- Collect the company documents when ready.
The procedures for all company forms can also be found at the website of the Bulgarian Trade Register – http://www.brra.bg/ (in Bulgarian)